Recently injured in a car accident?
Our staff understands the complexities of personal injury cases and we take great pride in managing them very thoroughly. Our office has well-established relationships with Orthopedists, Neurologists, MRI facilities, and Physical Therapists for the best and most complete care of acute trauma injuries. At Chiropractic Care Center & Massage Therapy, we analyze, diagnose and treat the various complexities of whiplash and soft tissue injuries. Additionally, we have an X-ray machine at our office.
We work with all auto accident injuries and attorneys. Liens are accepted. We are the go-to auto accident chiropractors in all of Camas, WA, and have helped many individuals recover from auto accident related injuries.
If you have been in an auto accident recently, there are some important decisions you have to make. It's crucial to make these decisions immediately. Do not delay.
We Will Communicate With Your Attorney on a Regular Basis
Your attorney will be informed of your treatment plan, be kept updated with your progress and the cost of your treatment. Our office may recommend the patient to retain legal counsel in cases of personal injury to help assist in their case with the insurance company. We can also provide legal counsel recommendations if needed.
We will provide a well-documented report to substantiate your personal injury case as to help you receive a fair settlement.
We will provide valuable resources for your attorney including well-documented personal injury reports, visual proof of injury and relevant case examples, articles and diagrams.
Auto Accident Chiropractors
- Should I see an attorney before I see my Chiropractor?
- It is important to get examined by the doctor first. The findings from your examination need to be documented immediately after your accident to determine the appropriate health care necessary for optimum recovery. After your Doctor's examination it would then be appropriate to consult an attorney for legal counsel.
- What if my car sustained only minor damage?
- Documented studies done by Charles Carroll, M.D., Paul McAtee, M.D. and Lee Riley, M.D. revealed that: "The amount of damage to the automobile bears little relation to the force applied to the cervical spine (neck) of the occupants."
In other words, the damage to the passengers is not necessarily directly related to the damage to the vehicle. Thus all auto accident injuries need to be immediately evaluated by a qualified chiropractor like Dr. Paul Scott, D.C..
- What if I need orthopedics, neurologists, and MRI imaging facilities?
- We will immediately refer you for a MRI or any imaging studies necessary to evaluate the extent of your injuries. We also work exclusively with other local qualified medical doctor professionals such as orthopedics & neurologists to provide any additional necessary care.
- If I need Chiropractic care, do I have to pay for it myself?
- In most cases, your auto accident insurance will pay 100% for the cost of your chiropractic care.
Our Office can assist you in obtaining this information. Using your medical coverage should not raise your premiums.
- The insurance company has been calling me and wants to settle, what should I do?
- Do not sign or settle anything until you have consulted with an auto accident injury chiropractor. If you settle before your injury is fully resolved, you will risk having to pay out of pocket for your care.
- I've been to the hospital and my Medical Doctor, do I really need to see a Chiropractor?
- You need a doctor who is skilled in providing the necessary care and diagnosis of auto accident injuries. Usually hospitals will check vital signs, make sure there are no life-threatening conditions and release the patient with pain relief medication. They normally do not provide healthcare for the underlying injuries that can often lead to future pain. Thus after your hospital visit you need to make an immediate appointment with a chiropractor like Dr. Paul Scott, D.C..
- Does your care hurt?
- The care is comfortable and quite soothing. Our patients look forward to the care they receive during their office visits.
- Is Chiropractic care safe?
- Yes. The care is safe and gentle. In fact, we have patients that range from newborn infants, children, to the elderly who receive effective relief.
Chiropractic Care Center & Massage Therapy Insurance Participation
There are many insurance plans and coverage varies widely. Please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Call us at (360) 954-5111